My commitments to you
There can never be full guarantees when it comes to making changes within yourself, however, that doesn’t mean that the therapist (or you) should not be accountable for doing everything possible to ensure a beneficial outcome.
- I will be fully prepared and in a positive frame of mind to work effectively with you.
- I will treat you with respect and in a responsive, professional and confident manner at all times.
- I will treat all discussions and communications between us with total confidentiality.
- If you are not satisfied with my service, then you only pay me what you feel is appropriate for that session.
Your commitments (to yourself)
- You agree to arrive punctually for any therapy sessions in Buckingham, as they start and end at the agreed times.
- You agree to take a little time each day to work through any exercises and listen to the CD’s / MP3′s I make available.
- You agree to be open minded and prepared to try new things.